Thanks for the tag
!!!Rules:1) You must post these rules.2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. ain't nobody got time for dat. Mentions feature and all that6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8) No tag-backs.9) You can't say that you don't do tags.10) You MUST make a journal entry!
10 Facts about Me
1) I legitimately thought I was in love with a fictional character in high school and it lasted for almost a year.
2) I tell people I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life, but I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
3) I would rather sit on my bed for all of spring break than go anywhere or do anything.
4) I love Jesus, and no that is not the fictional character I was referring to.
5) Childbirth scares me shitless.
6) I have never had a boyfriend despite wanting one desperately and even having fellas be interested.
7) I absolutely despised myself growing up and have only just begun to realize how beautiful I actually am.
8) I don't have any appreciation for zebra print, but I have an ungodly amount of zebra print items because people keep giving them to me.
9) Sometimes little kids piss me off, other times I can only marvel at how precious and insightful they can be. They say the most profound things.
10) For the first time in my life I am happy with who I am and where I am headed even though I'm broke, immature, and living with my parents.Misszengray's Questions:
1) Who means the most to you?
There are too many to name above any other.2) What is the one thing you want to do that other people think is silly? (these are the best dreams)
I will publish and illustrate my book, damn it!3) What is the one place you would go back and visit?
Alaska. I don't remember much, but what I do was wonderful.4) Which movie has impacted your life the most? (Kingdom of Heaven for me!)
(EXCELLENT MOVIE BTW!) Lord of the Rings, probably, because it has played such a dramatic role in my appreciation of story and even beauty. [Damnit Legolas.]5) If you could pick your own spirit animal, what would it be?
He's not an animal but Kip from Napoleon Dynamite is literally me.6) Paper books or digital?
Only ever had paper 7) Who is your dA idol/person you look up to?
I have followed through the years and they always blow me away.8) Favourite candy?
York Peppermint Patties9) Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Or Vanilla with chocolate drizzled on top 10) If you suddenly got a large giftcard, which store would you want it to be for? (any store, even like a used book store or something)
JCPenny's?Questions from Lillooler:
1) What animal would you like to have (extinct, alive, or fantasy) as a pet?
2) What do you value most in the stories you enjoy?
3) What color is the vehicle you most often use to get around and what is it?
4) Who was the biggest influence on your beliefs growing up?
5) What was the last thing you remember dreaming (short version is fine)?
6) If you do not live on your own already, what would make you move out? If you already have, why did you?
7) Favorite actor/ athlete / historical figure / famous person?
8) What about someone's appearance makes them approachable in your opinion?
9) Do you know how to roller-skate?
10) Have any crazy scars you wish to share about?TAG:
Of course you don't have to if you don't want to!